Mirror adoption- How to improve and increase the user base

Hi, guys! I’m looking for ways to improve Mirror adoption and grow the userbase. Any ideas are welcomed!

So how can we get more users on Mirror? An important metric for every website it’s how many users it has daily, monthly.

Another aspect is the regions or countries these users are coming from. So how do we find out these metrics? We use an SEO tool like SimilarWeb, SEMRush or other SEO Tool.

Here are the user’s analytics from mirror protocol:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/mirror.finance/#overview

-We see most of the users are from Thailand, China, the USA, Poland, Korea, countries that do have access or are limited to the USA stock market.

-Most of the traffic it’s direct traffic and referral traffic. Traffic from googling it’s very small, which means we will need more content like a blog or more articles promoting the website. We lack SEO on google for people to find our website.

-I think developing a marketing strategy for the website will help a lot: A SEO strategy, marketing plan, etc. We need to increase the website traffic in some ways.

-Affiliate Marketing by incentivizing creators on youtube and other people to promote the protocol. I don’t know if this strategy can be implemented, but it’s used a lot by other protocols and big crypto companies.

-We should focus more on the marketing side of the website, by hiring people who have experience in growing a website user base, hire people from Upwork, Fiverr, or other freelancer websites, etc. The website cannot grow long-term if the community it’s not involved in marketing.

-Another way to increase users it’s to look at what the competition it’s doing.
So we can find easily what projects are similar to us from CoinGeko, the synthetic-assets projects.

We can find a way to market Mirror to users that are already used to trade stocks with crypto, like Injective protocol, UMA, or Synthetics. We need to find a way to incentivize those users to use Mirror as well.

-We need to find those countries, which don’t have access to the US stock market like Mexico, countries from South America or Asia. If anyone can make a list, it will help a lot.
After we have the list of the countries, we can search which brokers are most visited in those countries, and promote MIR as an alternative.
An example will be to find forums, posts, websites where traders are active like Reddit, Robinhood, E-torro users, and present Mirror as a dex centralized alternative etc.

-We need a video strategy on YouTube and bring more creators into the Mirror ecosystem. YouTube it’s the no 1 website worldwide by traffic. More videos, more visuals, an academy, etc.

These are some of my ideas right now. I will update you when I will find new ones. In the meantime, every one it’s welcomed to leave his opinion on how we can grow the user’s base on Mirror.

Please comment below if you want to add more ideas. Thank you!

Here are some of the answers and feedback I got from our Telegram community. I will post them here:

-I think the idea of buying stocks and earn massive interest on them (by staking) is just enough and awesome. As I discovered this I couldn’t believe but I was super suspicious about these “mirror” assets and if they really have the worth of that stock. I think we need a lot more marketing and explain this to the casual/mainstream stock buyer. They are still feared or don’t even know. Perhaps an all-in-one app for the smartphone which makes it much easier to invest in those assets."

-Probably just a much broader selection of mAssets would do the work. If people wish to invest in things without all those limitations (brokerage, tax policies, law restrictions, etc).

For now we only have a USA tech sector, oil, silver, gold, couple ETFs and couple coins… that’s not serious at the moment

• Where are Chinese/Japanese/European/African/Russian/etc markets?
  • Where are other USA sectors?
  • Where is Mirror V2? :wink:
    Let’s go mirror everything tradable and people will come!"