Moving forward

Summary
As we all know, Luna is under serious duress. Due to the de-peg of UST, Luna’s circulating supply has been ballooning. Currently, Luna’s circulating supply according to the dashboard is 6.87T (Terra Dashboard).

Motivation
The reason for this proposal is that Luna’s model resembles that of Shiba Inu (Shiba Inu price, SHIB chart, and market cap | CoinGecko), although Luna’s circulating supply is currently significantly smaller than Shiba’s, I believe that in a few days, the supply would be equal or more than Shiba’s. Hence, this proposal will significantly assist Luna’s into transitioning into a more sustainable model.

Proposal
As mentioned, Luna’s circulating supply will be equal or more than Shiba’s. We should start transitioning into a meme coin. As current circulating supply is in the trillions, many retail investors (or what’s left) would be able to own millions of Luna for little capital. This is very lucrative as many who invested would believe that it will hit $1.

There are various case studies which supports this proposal that people would believe that any coins with a huge circulating supply can hit $1.

Case Study 1: Shiba Inu
Case Study 2: SafeMoon (Shiba Inu price, SHIB chart, and market cap | CoinGecko)
Case Study 3: Doge (Dogecoin price, DOGE chart, and market cap | CoinGecko)

Additionally, I proposed to change the name of Luna to ShibaLuna. I have also designed the new logo for ShibaLuna (Imgur: The magic of the Internet)

I will make it my life goal that “$DOGE, $SAFEMOON, $SHIBAINU will die by my hands”.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: