[Proposal] Help UST Pegging. Increase estimated minting capacity to $1200M

Same here without the suicide thing (please money is not everything, be well) didn’t know about the whole death spiral, when I put money on the way down at $15 and below

Shame on you guys why deleting my topic
{Investors who were scammed by minting 6.9 trillion tokens after the attack}

after the second time they suspended my account if you do it again I will go to Twitter

#justice-for-new-investors

1 Like

I put 100k at $1.1
I truly hope we do get them back somehow…

1 Like

Feel your loss, exchanges are guilty too there in my opinion, sure we must research what we buy but are we engineers, a simple warning about the supply would have saved me maybe :frowning:

I bought on PancakeSwap… you?
Ust was at 0.80 and wasn’t stopping going up, I thought it would repeg soon and was under control based on Kwon’s tweets. Not sure why it went down again. Couldn’t imagine the bastard would mint 7 trillion tokens to no avail when it was already unsavable. It all seems really suspicious to me

Binance, they let the thing run and run, then when price is low and you bought, you are totally screwed they stop trading and then they resume 1 day later with the proper warning… make sense.

I think I bought from $15 to $0.01 to try all along to average my cost and the more I put the more I lost, I lost now 99.99%

Even if this would successfully stabilize UST, I don’t like this propsal because I see it favouring UST over Luna, and I don’t see how UST can have a good future.

I favour a fork that would make “old” (past fork point) Luna and UST equal in airdrop. But doing this with current chain, that we should assume some people will want to keep alive, would be a governance proposal up to the new 7T luna holders.

Like most of us ;/

1 Like

LISTEN to the COMMUNITY

LISTEN TO @cz_binance

Use the $BTC RESERVES to BUY BACK $LUNA

BURN $LUNA

REDUCE the Circulating Supply

This is what 99.9% of the community supports

LISTEN TO US

I lost all my money, I originally bought the 107K UST, I had to sell the UST due to the collapse in UST prices, the Luna was fairly stable at the time, always between $2 and $1, but because of you this After the implementation of the plan, almost everyone who bought Luna was completely heartbroken at the moment, including me, I spent 53K to buy 34,000 Luna, and now it is worth $10, Luna’s unlimited issuance feature, through your plan, directly There has been a huge amount of additional issuance, and the value of Luna is almost 0. You have to be responsible for this. You have killed almost everyone who held Luna. Because a large number of Luna coins caused the price to plummet, the value of Luna coins in everyone’s hands instantly dropped to 0. , I hope you can come forward and explain this

1 Like

Ust is trash already lets try to safe luna if its possible

:people_hugging:

No matter what, they shouldn’t keep silent. It’s better to give a timetable and tell everyone what step has been done, so that the community can regain confidence. I don’t think it’s too difficult to save this ecology. It’s just whether Terra is willing to help Pay for this mistake

Sure they should communicate, i hope they are silently buying back luna and burning… But its desperate hope.

this proposal has not even been implemented yet, why you blame LUNA dilution on this proposal?

And yes, when this proposal really get implemented, the LUNA dilution will be much faster, but I don’t see there is a chance this proposal will go real, because TERRA team even halt the LUNA mint now which completely break their own whitepaper.

1 Like

Let’s get one thing straight @dokwon

You are responsible for letting the $LUNA printing machine go wild and print TRILLIONS of coins

YOU and ONLY YOU

You have done irreparable damage to millions of people worldwide, lots of people committed S-U-I-C-I-D-E because of YOU, you TOOK someone’s life basically, do you even understand what you have done?

Please DROP the Arrogance, it won’t serve you well now

CZ Binance and most Exchanges will NOT support a FORK
The COMMUNITY will NOT support a FORK

Here’s what we need:

1. Use the $BTC reserves to BUY BACK $LUNA
  2. BURN $LUNA
    You can also implement a tax system where $LUNA would be burned

This is the ONLY solution that exchanges and 99.99% of the community supports

You want to restore confidence and REDEEM yourself? Then easy, RESTORE CONFIDENCE in the value of $LUNA then you will be a savior and leader who saved this project, saved the people

This is the only solution @dokwon

NO FORK
NO ROLLBACK

2 Likes

NO MORE PRINTING $LUNA
NO FORK
NO ROLLBACK

The COMMUNITY and EXCHANGES will NOT support a FORK

We need you to use the $BTC reserves to buy back $LUNA and burn the coins that you created, STOP the the wild printing machine

Listen to CZ Binance

5 Likes

seems this is already passed. so when this will be executed?

Check progress of the proposal here: Terra Station

There hasn’t been much activity around it so I’m not sure if it’s going to be implemented.