You should set a last snapshot for 10% allocation somewhere in the future. Possibly a month from now.
The focus should be on wallets and major exchanges. We really do not want to get them angry.
- Setting a future snapshot would create a hype around luna and possibly help us cross $30 bn market cap in a month
- This should set the precedent for future token value when swapped
- People will most likely hold during the first and second snapshot within the month therefore raising the value
4.More would want to come in, thereby, Luna would start trending
- The major exchanges Binance and KuCoin would see this as a fair deal which in turn could get us listed quicker
- The trust would see more Market Makers and Liquidity providers coming in
- Remember, a lot of old holders have already lost a lot of money. They wont be able to provide stability to trading and prices. We need people with money to come in and trade
- If the token does not catch up at start, the value will keep on falling unless most people abandon ship
What I see is that most people are generally happy with the ecosystem but concerned about the price. This should allow price stabilization.