Support this post if you don't want to fork at all

Let’s at least agree on a few basics. Who supports someone’s attempts to avoid responsibility? please make a post titled we want a fork and ask for support.

HERE, NO ONE WANTS A FORK HERE.

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS POST WITH YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS.

313 BTC LEFT AS RESERVE (SOURCE : Luna Foundation Guard )
SAY THANK …

211 Likes

Forking will be the easiest way to kill everything. First the forked coins won’t be worth anything… you can’t create value by means of fork… plus and no one will ever trust them again. In fact forking should not be discussed at all as any kind of solution.

47 Likes

Come on guys !! Do kwon’s ears are hard of hearing. Raise your voice for yourself !!

18 Likes

it’ll be done if we’re doing forking. LUNA top gainer today and thats insane achievement. 1000% up

10 Likes

The fork is not the good way to restore confidence, we need to stay strong as LUNA

20 Likes

Terra managers will be imprisoned for fork, because they will literally steal money from people who bought it in last days

16 Likes

We look for people thinking this way. What do you guys think about this idea?
Its a solution that won’t hurt any of the sides. Please share your opinion :smiley:

16 Likes

Restart the Luna inflation. Raise the supply to 690 trillion tokens like shiba inu (Luna only has 6.9 trillion). Fork, then compensate all UST holders 1:1 on the new chain

1 Like

You need 690 trillion bullets in your peanut brain

8 Likes

37 Likes

He is absolutely right

10 Likes

He does own the most vested tokens and that’s why he is so pissed!

5 Likes

What CZ said is common sense. You don’t need to be invested to have common sense. Anything other than a burn is a scam period.

18 Likes

Even if you are right, so what? Terra has no right to steal money from people, only sense giving reaction is burn and buy&sell tax

9 Likes

I’ve been in crypto space for almost 8 years and this is the first time I have heard any coin wants to reduce its supply by means of fork… this is hilarious and an obvious scam. No further explanation needed.

20 Likes

Come on guys. This guy is nuts and he’s going to make a fork. LİKE AND COMMENT !

NO ACCESS TO THE THIEF !

11 Likes

Supply burn is once off and transactional burn can be done over time . Pay moving these assets around

3 Likes

Support no fork. Quite a bit of liquidity still flowing in. Setup a fund to grind through it. The value for the burn must come from somewhere. Start cutting, setup fund for burn (yes this will take time) find solutions to what happened. Setup insurance fund for future issues. I understand people lost loads, but it’s gone. Work through the problems, don’t deny them with a fork.

10 Likes

I love this idea.
No Fork.
Tax, fees and burn.
If you study the history of currency, we need austerity and not kill Luna.

10 Likes

I am really pissed with people who is investing now, they are just stupidly posting all over the social media how they are turning 100$ to 2000$.

Some people here lost everything.

And I even saw people how they sold during the attacks and shorted the coins in future, they are laughing how they made 20x or more gain by shorting the coin instead of holding.

Whoever hold should be rewarded.

I don’t know what’s team plans, but people who is buying at 0.002 or lower and sold during the attacks should not be in part of luna!

They already made profit and making jokes all over.

And some are here also holding billions and millions token and hoping they would get 10%.

Like they want to get 100M token in return lol.

6 Likes