Support this post if you don't want to fork at all

We are living in a free society. It was your choice to invest, you can do it now as well.

4 Likes

DO KWON should be held responsible and do whatever it takes to honor the current LUNA blockchain instead of creating new one so he can escape.

10 Likes

He is also living in free society. So he should just do what he see it fits too then lol

3 Likes

It has validity. We all know what needs to happen next. NO FORK, Burn Inflationary supply. Tax, fees and delay UST resurrection and decisions only after Luna’s safety and reputation intact.

11 Likes

It was you who chose to invest in LUNA no one can babysit your financial decision rofl.

4 Likes

Agree, denial will kill Luna’s future

3 Likes

It was him to who chose to create so no one can stop him what he wants to do :joy:

2 Likes

You are dumb to understand difference between your financial decision vs DO KWON’s irresponsible actions LOL IF he can do whatever he wants you have zero knowledge in decentralization.

6 Likes

@DoKwon People will chase you down the street with knives in their hands if you fork BRO !

10 Likes

People are making this personal. There is no insurance on crypto. People screaming for “refunds” will add fuel to the governments to regulate, which crypto mostly tries to avoid. Basically people want others to take blame for their misfortune. Safe me from myself. Luna foundation have stopped the bleeding, they should figure out what exact caused it, fix it and then bring the patient back slowly. Dumping the body somewhere and presenting a new face is not a good look.

8 Likes

++agree
Just buy and burn luna

12 Likes

Sure but UST is a stablecoin. If it’s not then there’s no point for the project to exist. On top of that they entice people with anchor’s high yield which made a lot of ppl put their life savings in the current environment. That’s just ruining people’s life.

Same as saying if your government suddenly dilutes your currency to 1/1000 of its purchasing power and you could say nobody ask you to ever own money.

2 Likes

Fork are not the solution

7 Likes

Forking or not doesn’t matter. The only thing matters is everybody get what they deserve okay?

1 Like

The project can not only exist but thrive. UST is just a derivative of LUNA. That means several applications can be developed and powered using LUNA where LUNA acts as the currency of the Terra blockchain.

2 Likes

Fork are not a solution

7 Likes

I bought before depeg and after. Initially I was ignorant of the mechanism as I’m new to crypto. Once I researched the ecosystem it made sense. Still sticking around. New lunatic here.

3 Likes

What are the legal implications of replacing tokens purchased with 10 / 1billion new tokens, @dokwon Did you guys run both first bitched proposal and subsequent illegal revised plan with the lawyers prior to publishing it? It seems to me luna is going to be tied up in lawsuits for the next decade.

4 Likes

Yeah, the only way of survival if they make LUNA the next BTC, by buying all new created tokens and burning them. This is not just about LUNA, if LUNA is gone, the trust will be gone as well for other tokens and no one will be buying using marginal accounts knowing that it can go to zero overnight.

2 Likes

But at present, only fork can be selected,
Because there are a large number of holders with 300 million luna,
Even if you burn it, you can’t burn them,
According to the previous eth attack,
Finally, it is also forked out of eth classic,
And they don’t seem to have any money to do buybacks right now,
So it seems we have no choice but to fork…
This is what I’m thinking at the moment I’m starting to wonder if it’s right to burn,

1 Like