Adjustment to dokwon proposal to include UST holders before the deppegging event
dokwon proposal includes only UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade, so it wont inlcude those who during a long time had UST in anchor or others places, truly supporting the network and only sold UST after deppeging, at great loss when UST went to almost zero. Insted it’ll benefit wales and speculators that bought UST for 0.03 or 0.1 or those who knowing his proposal will buy it now.
Validators should reset the network ownership to 1B tokens, distributed among:
- 400M (40%) to Luna holders before the depegging event (last $1 tick before the depeg on Binance should be reasonable), bLuna, LunaX and Luna held in contracts should also be recipients, minus the Terraform Labs account at terra1dp0taj85ruc299rkdvzp4z5pfg6z6swaed74e6. The new chain should be community owned. Preserving decent ownership of the network in its strongest believers and builders is important.
- 400M (40%) to UST holders before the depegging event (UST holders who had their funds in Anchor were the backbone for the growth of the protocol, not those who bought UST at great discount after depegging) . UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible
- 100M (10%) to Luna holders at the final moment of the chain halt – last minute marginal luna buyers should be compensated for their role in attempting to provide stability for the network
- 100M (10%) to the Community Pool to fund future development.
- All Luna besides the third tranche should be staked at the network genesis state.
- The network should incentivize its security with a reasonable inflation rate, say 7%, as fees will no longer be enough to pay for security without the swap fees.