Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Agreed with plan 100%. Only way to go forward.

22 Likes

Anchor is up you can take out your collateral.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t this just lead to a massive dump from the UST holders who just want to flee the system? Luna’s price will collapse again

39 Likes

I traded all my UST (which I had in anchor protocol) for LUNA When it was $17 thinking that luna would be the faster way to recover my losses. Now my whole life savings is gone

20 Likes

Hi, now people is buying UST at ~0.1$.

I would propose this change (easy check with the terra station address):

400M (40%) to UST holders before the depegging event.

Thank in advance.

PS: IMHO, I would give only 45% to LUNA before the depeg, 45% to UST holders before the depeg and 10% to Community Pool.
About “Luna holders at the final moment of the chain halt”: All of us know after the depeg, all people were speculating and only a few supporting the project.

102 Likes

Kwon… what’s happened to the LFG Bitcoin etc ?

33 Likes

My guess is that then it will be between you and your CEX. Your CEX will receive $LUNA and has to distribute it to you.

15 Likes

What about Luna and UST which were transferred from Anchor to CEXs??? I’ve held UST in Anchor before the depegging event and decided to transfer out on 10th.

Why not burn Luna while not minting UST? Luna is heavily oversupplied now. Burning most of the Luna supply and restoring a certain equilibrium between Luna and UST while allowing the market to trade would probably improve the situation.

56 Likes

What about UST and aUST holders that had large savings in Anchor and had to liquidate them at a large deviation from peg to protect themselves and their families financially?

UST holders at the time of new network upgrade leaves all of them out in the cold. Nothing for UST and aUST holders at the time of depeg? Unacceptable.

22 Likes

I bought wluna on uniswap and on coinbase

am I screwed??? @dokwon

I lost everything

15 Likes

Why wouldn’t UST redemption he also a snapshot at the same time the Luna snapshot is? To base UST redemptions at the time of new chain doesn’t make sense to me.

19 Likes

Hey 40% is better than 10% what u can get in biannce :smiley:

Lets goooooo!! Thanks for all the work Do :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

I have some UST borrowed against it. I’m unable to send any additional UST from my CEX accounts to pay this off.

3 Likes

and for bLuna

3 Likes

anyone buyingbefore the luna mint went crazy should be compensated 1 to 1 , i bought at 40 35 25 on coinbase y i shoudnt be compensated

25 Likes

They want to reward whales that sell and run. Us that bought in bloodshed get rekt

53 Likes

Sir, the 400M (40%) to Luna holders before the depegging event, to clarify, is that for ALL Luna holders? Including in exchanges, etc and YLuna, pLUNA, etc holders?

Also, I think giving the same allocation to $LUNA holders and $UST holders is not fair since the market cap of luna was much larger than USTs. It should be proportional to their value.

21 Likes

What happen to the reserve BTC and AVAX?

19 Likes

Sir, I bought most of my LUNA after the final halt will I be part of 10%?

18 Likes